*Xanthan gum is a thickening agent and is made primarily of glucose and lactose. It is available for purchase at specialty food stores and Amazon.
- 2 1/2 Cups plus 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour mix
- 5/8 Teaspoons xanthan gum*
- 1 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 Tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 5 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 bag jumbo marshmallows
- 2 bars 70 percent dark chocolate
Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a food processor. With the processor still running, add cold cubed butter, 1 piece at a time, and then add
milk and honey at the end. Remove and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, roll out to 1/8-inch thick, cut into squares and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
Toast the marshmallows and sandwich between crackers with chocolate and serve.