The Purcell Sisters created a fun beach-themed party to take you on a miniature vacation from real life. Of course, their delicious, fruity drink will transport you immediately to that sunny tropical island on the first sip. — Allison Beck
Adapted from Lauren Purcell and Anne Purcell Grissinger's "Cocktail Parties, Straight Up!"
- 2 1/2 cups white rum
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups blackberry brandy
- 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grenadine
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Add ice, and stir for about 30 seconds. Spoon out the ice cubes. Store the pitcher in the refrigerator until party time.