$ $ $
3251 Prospect St NW (at Wisconsin Ave. NW)
Washington, DC 20007
- Get a drink and get your dance on and know that tonight's gonna be a good night
- Order the quesedilla, its delicious!!
- Best DJ on the planet
- Best shrimp scampi in town.
- Try to Timbo C. 'Green Tea' shot. He pours the best shooter in the city!
- Don't go here on Thursdays.
- Check in after 9pm on Thursday or Fridays. This semi-private revolutionary war themed bar is open to the public for happy hour (6-9p) but theyll kick you out all other times if you're not on the list
- Rats nest for the idle rich
- Overpriced and it feels like you're in an underground Georgetown grad party. 90/80s music and a lack of overall specials. Unless you like $5 coronas on cinco, abstain.
- This place sucks
- Best A/C in the District
- It is a hard place to get a drink. So take a number and wait...but it is so worth it!!!