- Did you already hit up Pats? Dont forget: a steak with Cheez Whiz and onions is a Whiz Wit. If youd prefer provolone and no onions, order a Provolone Witout.
- Eat a Genos steak
- "Screw Pat's! These are the best cheesesteaks in Philly, bar none." - Conan O'Brien
- Over rated. Not that great.
- Go to Pat's. Pat's cheesesteak tastes better and you don't get a side of hatred with it.
- Protip: Speak in a different language when you order! They love that!
- Save your money for someplace that actually puts meat on their sandwiches
- make sure you come after 3 am to skip the lines
- Can I get some meat with my bread... Horrible there was no steak
- Geno's is the best!
- This area feels like where the Prince of Bel-Air's home! Order a cheesesteak!
- The best cheese steaks anywhere!!!
- Worst cheesesteak in town. Pat's isn't any better.
- Oprah, Sylvester Stallone, Barack Obama and Patti LaBelle have eaten here, among others. The owner caused a national controversy in 2006 by demanding only English be spoken. Regardless, go "Whiz wit."
- go here and try everything.
- The hot sause is awesome
- This is no regular hot sauce this stuff is serious
- A long walk to here and the cheese steaks were nothing special. Disappointed.
- One of the two legendary Philly cheesesteak places in town. You can't visit Pat's without hitting Geno's.