Back To Avocado 101!
- One 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained and liquid reserved
- 12 Ounces guacamole
- 1/4 Cup sliced green onions
- 16 Ounces sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- One 2.25-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese
- One 16-ounce can refried beans
Reserve 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; set aside. Blend remaining tomatoes, chiles, and reserved liquid with beans in medium bowl.
Spread bean mixture in 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish or round casserole dish. Top with guacamole.
Blend together sour cream and seasoning mix in small bowl. Spread over guacamole. Top evenly with layers of cheese, olives, green onions, and reserved tomatoes. Chill 2 hours prior to serving. Serve with pita chips, if desired.