Fruit Salad, Dorm Room Style
Push aside that calculus book on your desk and bring in all the fruit you can unearth from Russell House. So simple yet so versatile, this fruit salad recipe combines the deliciousness of an afternoon snack with the energy and nutrition needed in a morning breakfast. And the fresh colors bouncing off of each fruit accompanied by some whipped cream makes this dish all the more irresistible. Forget having to search for a kitchen. Heck, you don’t even have to leave your seat. Healthiness plus laziness, it can’t get any easier than this.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 box of raspberries
1 box of strawberries
any other fruit you wish to add
1 cup of milk
1 can of whipped cream
1 teaspoon of sugar
½ cup of mango pulp
bowl, spoon and knife
1. Wipe off your desk and gather all ingredients.
2. Cut each fruit into smaller, bite-sized pieces and place in the bowl.
3. Add a little sugar to enhance the sweetness of the fruits. (Optional)
4. Add milk. (Protip: add mango pulp to create a more fruity taste.)
5. Spray some whipped cream on the side. And, most importantly, enjoy!