Cajun / Creole, BBQ
Saint Francisville, LA 70775
- Good seafood
- Fish and shrimp was very good. Atmosphere was good. Try it.
- Decent food, nice atmosphere. Buffaloes wings, cheese balls, and loaded potato skins are a great starter.
- I recommend following them on Facebook to see photos of the daily specials; they are always unique and delicious looking!
- The crawfish jambalaya was epic.
- Much better than the sit down restaurant next door. The pulled pork sandwich is my favorite, it's a must try.
- The duck eggrolls should not be missed.
- Honestly, it was not worth the hype. Service was to be desired, and food was OK. The apps seemed to be a lot better than the entrees. Will probably just stick to their Smokehouse.
- This new meat market / hot deli counter is great! I ordered the pulled pork Sandwich w fries and it was delicious! Definitely recommend