Football Legends' Super Bowl Eats and More
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Cara cara oranges create a subtly berry-tinted screwdriver.
• For kids, make a tangelo pudding, touched with just a dab of orange flower water.
• After the Super Bowl feast, have a healthy meal of orecchiette, kale, and tomatoes.
• Savory cobblers exist! Try this butternut squash cobbler for a surprising twist.
• Or make an instant classic — perfect grilled cheese sandwiches.
• Warm up with some vegan split pea soup.
• Cowboy cookies, bursting with chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut, sound perfect with a glass of milk.
• Serve a cooling avocado-tomatillo green sauce alongside your standard salsa.
Wall Street Journal
• Chicago star chef Paul Kahan explains how to make steamed mussels with celery leaves.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.