Flying Dog Brewery
Brewery, Wine Bar
- Great beer, except for all the styles taste pretty much the same. "Different" types of ipa.
- You can bring your own food.
- Pretty ordinary beers--about the equivalent of Corona or Budwiser. Great name but ordinary beers.
- For $5, you get a glass and 5 6oz ish glasses of beer with the tour. Awesome deal and awesome beer!
- Raging Bitch ladies tees on clearance for $10.
- Almost no games- 1 board of cornhole. 4 board games (ex: monopoly) no where to sit outside Bc its so crowded.
- Only 1 bathroom for women. 1 stall! Only one food truck with 3 things on the menu. (Was very good though. But need more trucks for all these ppl. Need more options.)
- Raspberry Fruited Sour
- Really informative tour
- Fabulous beer, great tour, the patio rocks and the food truck was awesome.
- The guy that gave our tour at 230pm on January 13th was awesome! Very fun yet knowledgeable. We were with the Soda group. He would remember. We drove all the way from Pittsburgh pa and would recommend
- No tours or beer sales on Mondays... but if you go to Friscos nearby, they offer all of Flying Dog's latest brews, and amazing sandwiches.
- Can never do wrong with a visit to Flying Dog.
- Check out the summer concert series!
- Opened up a patio and bar for the general public. You get to try some truly unique brews here
- I got the best suggestion from my friend about Flying Dog beers. I love it.
- Great tour by Kyle!
- The tour at Flying Dog is one of a kind. They take pride in letting you taste each step in the brewing process. The beer is unique, bold and outstanding. They have beer you can only drink there.
- Make sure you get the beer you order they don't have a problem with taking your money and not giving you beer
4632 Wedgewood Blvd
124 N Market St (btwn 2nd & Church St)
5473 Urbana Pike (Rt. 355 & Genstar Dr.)