Fleur de Lys
777 Sutter St (btwn Jones & Taylor)
San Francisco, CA 94109
- One Michelin star.
- A competitor on Top Chef Masters, Chef Hubert Kellers choucroute (sauerkraut) is incomparably good. Try his whimsical creations like tuna tartare topped with a gele of oxtail consomm.
- Enjoy the most romantic and French meal in SF. Try the Foie Gras, Waygu Beef Cheeks and the Grand Marnier Souffle. Dont skip the table-side Absinthe service.
- Michaele Salahi loves this place! -Michaele Salahi, Real Housewives of DC
- OMG - A popcorn pairing!? So season 4 #topchef
- Celebrated 13th Wedding Anniversary with my husband here. Have the chocolate souffle; it's to die for.
- May I say souffls souffls souffls. Tres Bon!
- The five course is definitely where it's at. The 4th cheese course is really interesting, definitely wouldn't find cheeses like that on my own.
- My children and grandchildren will hear tales of the magnificence that is the banana shake that comes with the fleurburger.
- Food blogger Angelika Mitchell says, Whenever I have a special occasion to celebrate, I dont think twice. Fleur de Lys always delivers on every level imaginable.
- An excellent spot. Get the Fleurburger for dessert...trust me!
- Try the Macho Martini. Perfection. I will compare all other martinis to this, and they will fail.
- Ask them to mix you a special wine and they will combine different wines to make something totally new.
- Get the cheese plate!
- Fantastic food! Meeting the chef himself made the experience unforgettable. Absolutely a must in SF!
- Try the Assorted Tarts and Cookies
- Try the Chestnut Souffle
- Try the Coffee Rubbed Buffalo Steak With Pickled Figs
- Try the Chilled Dungeness Crab Salad
- Try the Pumpkin And Gruyere Gratin