$ $ $
- Get a lobster roll. Say hi to the ducks. Enjoy being away from everyone else.
- Not a bad lobster roll and rarely crowded. It *does* seem to stink more of duck poo in 2012 than it did in 2011, but you can always take those rolls to go! (not bad for salmon/tuna steak shopping too)
- It feels like you're in an episode of True Detective, the first season, of course.
- Excellent seafood for all of your grilling needs (especially the tuna!) - soups & desserts also worth checking out
- Keep driving nothing to see, smelly geese in dirty cages, 3 dogs and an unfriendly cat. Can't see the fish for the brown water, besides it's off limits anyway. Food, none of it's from the farm.
- The Fish Farm is literally that. Thx @dens !
- Best. Lobster roll. Ever.
- Get their earlier than we did. They close at around sunset, but Mimi still fed us awesome tuna and killer scallops. And let us pet her championship rhodesian ridgebacks.
- after a long drive, gorge yourself on a meats combo. fat naveen!