Coffee Shop, Café, Breakfast
1373 N Milwaukee Ave (at N Wood St)
Chicago, IL 60622
- Filter is open! hurray! stop buy for a cup of coffee
- This is the mothership for all hipsters...
- Make sure and ask for wireless password at the register; I'm liking this place:)
- "Large coffee" evidently means cereal bowl with teacup handle attached filled to the brim with caffeinated goodness.
- Another connection test. Ping 320. Down 0.27. Up 0.17. WTF. guys - don't tell you have free WIFI. you have free crap
- This dude named Derek works here, he should be fired ASAP. He was rude & disrespectful. My waffle tasted awful/odd, he was accusatory and took it back unwillingly. Cool place, disappointing service.
- Great place to sit and get work done or have meetings. Spacious and really cool artwork that's updated just about every month
- The only independent coffee shop I'd ever come back to... though it's actually an actual caf, not a coffee shop. They do have a varied selection of tea, however - I believe the tea is fully homemade.
- The salmon burger is awesome, and they roast their own coffee. Very friendly staff. Check out the salon up the street too. G Spot Hair Design
- They have sluts and monkeys and coffee and wireless, what else does one need in life?
- Probably the highest Mac:PC ratio among all cafes in Chi.
- Great coffee, love that they have rice & almond milk and bread-like options for the gluten intolerant
- Spicy chicken wrap: messy but delicious.
- WP's tasteful coffee
- Pancakes are pretty darn good, and decently priced/
- Wicker Park's hipster haven. Large space with cool vintage-looking furniture to relax on.
- Cash only, or an App called Level Up which the hipster behind the bar most likely wrote himself. They made the guy in front of us leave and go get cash from an ATM after he ordered. Staff was rude.
- No longer accepts credit/debit cards, I was told today, except via the LevelUp smartphone app. Annoying.
- They only take cash! You can pay with a credit card through an app called level up. If you have issues with the app no one at the diner knows how to help.
- Here's your rare combination of awesome retro ambiance, good coffee, good music, and a huge food menu. The one problem: the wifi is limited to 2 hours! Ask for a code and you can get another two.