Field-Fresh Feta Salad
What could be better than fresh vegetables, herbs, and crumbled feta cheese on a bed of spinach leaves? This nutritious meal is a great way to reach your weight loss goals without sacrificing fresh taste and flavor.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1/2 Cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup cooked fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped avocados
- 1/2 Cup sliced radishes
- 1 Cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
Mix lemon juice, oil and honey in 30-ounce jar. Top with remaining ingredients; cover with lid. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Shake jar to evenly coat ingredients with lemon juice mixture just before serving.