Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Could the streets here be anymore confusing?! And it's stupid as all hell that's there's no free parking.
- Willow Stream Spa offers a wide selection of services and treatments. My favorite Scottsdale Summer Staycation!
- Outdoor skating rink is awesome!!
- If you're at the South Pool don't be surprised if you see a half dozen bunnies hopping around under your chair. :)
- Kids love the fishing pond and the water slides. You'll love the Desert Purification treatment, a cornmeal, clay and oat body mask at the Willow Stream Spa.
- Christmas at the Princess is an awesome event to take the kids for the Christmas holiday time. Fun train ride, sights and more. We plan on going each year.
- Nice resort but they do try and nickel and dime you quite a bit for a $300+ a night place. The rooms are awkward, the fridge is stuffed with severely overpriced drinks, and the tv was unwatchable.
- Wonderful massage from David. One of the best I've ever had.
- Treated like royalty! My sons birthday and when we got to the room there were chocolate covered strawberries for him. No wristbands at pool and no bag searching like we are criminals. Unlike Marriott
- Spa, fireworks, gym and the staff at the well and being
- Great Mole
- If you join their frequent members club....President's..the wifi is free!!
- Outdoor skating rink in December and whimsical led sculptures and trees lit up everywhere. A kids fantasy land. Service impeccable. Tiny bottles of shampoo and body wash..too tiny!
- Smug, condescending front desk staff.
- Don't sleep with the lights off
- Fantastic hotel, great customer service.
- Best of the best for any event
- love the outside bar and fire pits. don't order the fish tacos at the pool. they totally suck.
- Umnm. Wow?!?!!!
- Wonderful resort for conferences, workshops or presentations. Close to a famous TPC golf course and includes a Michael Mina restaurant and incredible Mexican food at Hacienda.