Mediterranean, Greek, Seafood
$ $ $ $
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Level 3, Boulevard Tower
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- What do Lavraki, Tsipoura, Skorpena, Fagri, Balada, Dover Sole, Rofus and Turbot Sole all have in common? These fish (and more!) are prepared fresh daily at Estiatorio Milos.
- Lunch time? This is the place to be. The prix fixe lunch is just $22.13, every day. Enjoy!
- In the mood for Greek food? Try this New York favorite and enjoy their healthy menu and deals like a $20, three-course, lunch prix fixe.
- Yes... You must try the grilled octopus
- Savor the freshest Mediterranean fare with $4 Greek Bottarga from Estiatorio Milos Meze menu during The Social Hour, Mon-Thurs from 4-7pm.
- Wanna know a secret? Sit at the bar and order from the "word-of-mouth" cocktail list, featuring drinks like the Clean Sweep, a twisted mojito.
- The Milos Special, $29: Thin slices of zucchini and eggplant are lightly battered and fried crispy and served with a thick, housemade tzatziki sauce.
- Service here is impeccable.
- The Prix Fix lunch is a delicious introduction and a remarkable value! The tomato and feta salad...any of the fish...the Greek yoghurt dessert (amazing!)
- If you don't like see food a fish, most likely you it will be hard for u to find a dish
- El pulpo a la parrilla, buensimo!
- Hungry before a concert at The Cosmopolitan? Check out the Pre Event Menu and enjoy a three course meal for only $29.50.
- Try the Milos Meze menu and enjoy Mediterranean favorites like grilled jumbo shrimp, fried calamari, zucchini, eggplant and more for under $9. Offered daily at the bar.
- !!! !!! )) !!! )))
- Must try the charred Octopus
- Horrifyingly bad service. Everyone was complaining with good reason. But they don't discriminate - the Cosmo CEO was seated by us and seemed to be receiving the same treatment. You've been warned.
- Great Greek food. Great service. Friendly staff.
- Its our second time back to this restaurant! They have the best oyster selection.. our fav is the Kumamoto from Mexico! If you are looking to have nice seafood..This is defo the place you should go!
- Ceviche y bakiava para tomar Amalia brut
- Taramasalata spreads were yummy but the pita was cold... go for the grilled bread instead.