New American, Café
$ $ $
519 Greensboro Ave (btw 6th St & University Blvd)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Their emphasis is "From Farm to Table." They use local and regional produce, the menus change frequently, and the dishes are very tasty!
- Wow, what an incredible place. Come for happy hour for #halfprice items and unique fare. Don't miss Epiphany if you're in town!
- The rabbit tenderloin and the chocolate espresso mousse cake were amazing!
- Half priced small plates
- Amazing! Brussels sprouts. Yes. Brussels sprouts. One of the best steaks ever.
- The Cauliflower Souffle is fantastic. Check it the specials!
- Very good food. The Cucumber Mojito is the bomb.
- An experience worth having! Try the house bread with whipped Berkshire pork butter! Short ribs are stellar!
- The kobe beef burger (or sliders) are phenomenal.