5-Minute Savory Pumpkin Hummus With Fresh Sage
Six ingredients plus five minutes equals one beyond-easy hummus. Two Healthy Kitchens offers up an autumnal spin to this classic dip with canned pumpkin and an unexpected hummus ingredient: sage.
Creamy Coconut Lentil Chickpea Spinach Soup
Coconut cream and welcoming spices such as nutmeg and turmeric make this vegetarian-friendly soup from Stacey Homemaker the perfect autumn dish.
Dutch Baby Pancakes With Apple Compote
Your brunch guests will be so impressed by this luscious and dense Dutch baby pancake by Seduction Meals starring some fresh, seasonal Granny Smith apples.
Salted Caramel Apple Cake
Only one bowl is required for this dense golden apple cake courtesy of Through Her Looking Glass. A sweet yet salty caramel sauce adds an irresistible level of flavor — good luck keeping this on your counter!
Slow-Cooker Short Rib Bolognese
This hearty, Italian-inspired dish from Citrus Blossom Bliss will bring the farm to your table without the effort of having to make your own sauce from scratch.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them