8 Murray street
New York, NY
- The 3 rolls for 10 dollars is a good deal! They have a good amount of rolls to choose from. Brown rice is an extra dollar per roll.
- Order by number. They misheard two or my three orders when I've asked for them by name.
- got me sick dont go
- T1 lunch special if you like sweet, green curry.
- Got the chicken I'm garlic sauce lunch special. Chicken was cold and vegetables weren't fully cooked. Service was horrible. I didn't get my water until half way through my meal.
- They are always friendly when I order, they allow me to go across the street to get money when I don't have it. The lunch special is an awesome deal.
- Tsing Tao was not cold
- Night? Got out of work late, forgot/ didn't have time to eat? This place is almost always empty and stays open late.
- horrible food, never never eat at this place, i ordered basil chicken and the dish tasted awful. I feel like my stomach hurts from this food. Don't eat here.