Edamame Dip Recipe
March 7, 2014
A delicious edamame bean dip courtesy of the TRISCUIT Test Kitchen.
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen shelled edamame
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 piece (1 inch) ginger root, peeled
- 1/4 Cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Teaspoon toasted sesame seed
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- Brown rice TRISCUIT
- Thin Crisps Wasabi & Soy Sauce
Cook edamame as directed on package.
Place edamame in food processor.
Add all remaining ingredients except sesame seed and Thin Crisps; process until smooth.
Stir in additional 1 tablespoon of water if thinner consistency is desired. Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with sesame seed.
Serve with Thin Crisps.
For creamier consistency, stir ¼ cup sour cream into prepared dip. Reserve 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil; drizzle over dip before serving.