Product Review: Peanut Butter Snappers
Snappers, from Edward Marc Chocolatier, has made a name for themselves in the snack world with their handmade creations, which are actually high-end products hiding inside a traditionally designed snack package. Their original variety, made by topping a small pile of lattice pretzels with a dollop of caramel and a drizzle of milk chocolate, are pretty spectacular on their own, but they’ve raised the bar with their newest creation: Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snappers.
You’d probably be better off not knowing that these exist, because when a sample was sent to our office they disappeared in seconds (and we get a lot of snacks sent to our office). These little clusters of pretzels are bound together with creamy peanut butter instead of caramel, and get a generous drizzle of milk chocolate on the top. They’re about as delicious as they can possibly be. These three components are a winning flavor combination, and together the whole package is crunchy, salty, peanutty, chocolatey, and lets all the individual components shine.
We’re not the only folks who think that these are darn tasty; they won the 2015 Sweets & Snacks Expo’s Most Innovative Product Award. You can track down a 24-ounce bag for $9.99 at your local Costco, and six-ounce bags are available for $5 at select retailers and their website.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time