McDonald’s Debuts a Sriracha Burger
Is a spicier Big Mac in our future? McDonald’s is testing out a Sriracha Big Mac in 126 select locations in Columbus, Ohio. The sandwich is topped with a mixture of the classic Big Mac sauce and the spicy rooster condiment.
“This is a milestone for McDonald’s,” a McDonald’s spokesperson said in a statement, explaining that this is the first time ever the chain has tinkered with the basic ingredients of its classic Big Mac to create an entirely new flavor profile.
Customers will also be able to order a sriracha dipping sauce for fries and McNuggets.
This isn’t the first transformation the Big Mac has undergone recently. Last week McDonald’s announced that the sandwich would be released starting next year in mini and giant sizes to match varying appetites.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record