Gordon Ramsay Is Getting His Own Mobile Game
RoidRanger / Shutterstock.com
Now that Gordon Ramsay has three Michelin stars, several lucrative restaurants, and of course, several successful television shows, the occasionally fearsome, occasionally friendly celebrity chef is taking a page from the Kim Kardashian book of financial hyper-security — his own mobile game.
Details about the game remain relatively sparse, but we can safely expect Ramsay’s role as an international “culinary master” to be front and center. Ramsay himself will provide his voice and likeness for the game, as well as creative input.
And, judging from Ramsay’s television credits, we’re guessing that the game, developed in collaboration with mobile game maker Glu Mobile Inc., will require players to win the culinary approval of an intimidating chef Ramsay, à la Hell’s Kitchen or MasterChef.
In a press release, Glu CEO Niccolo de Masi went for the most obvious one-liner, calling the collaboration a “recipe for success.” A global release is slated for summer 2016.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas