Easy Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake is a universally loved dessert but making one from scratch can be costly and time-consuming. This easy cheesecake recipe takes several shortcuts to get a delicious dessert ready in just a few minutes; no baking required!
Not only does this cheesecake recipe take advantage of a store-bought graham cracker crust, it also uses an instant pudding mix to help the cheesecake set up quickly and without baking. Vanilla pudding would be a good choice for a plain cheesecake but you can feel free to substitute chocolate or butterscotch for a flavored cheesecake.
The key to making this cheesecake quickly is remembering to leave the cream cheese out for about an hour before you plan to make the dessert; that way the cream cheese will be warmed to room temperature and will be easy to combine with the other ingredients.
Click here for our Easy Cheesecake Recipe.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas