7435 Amador Valley Blvd (Amador Valley Blvd at Village Parkway)
Dublin, CA 94568
- Try the Hallelujah Jesus Roll - If you can get this in your mouth it's made of awesome
- Best sushi in the Tri-Valley
- Be sure to check out their specials when you mention "twitter" follow @kingtanaka
- Try the Sexy Roll - Another giant tasty roll from Elvis, don't order it if your self conscious about how you look when you eat.
- Elvis on the radio... super tasty sushi... who could loose :)
- TORO. Omfg get the toro and resist the urge to jump over the sushi bar to hug Tanaka (the wonderful man with the Elvis hair) when you're done
- get the godzilla roll!
- Get the suspicious mind roll!!
- Ambience is great. Food is delicious! Plenty of seating and they have an awesome happy hour!
- Clean and cozy place, sleek interior design. Delicious food!!! Cheap beer and appetizers for happy hour :)
- Absolutely love this place! Great food and staff not to mention the sushi chef looks like Elvis! Hair and all
- Best sushi in area. If there's a wait, you'll understand when you get your sushi. It's worth the wait1
- Try the Lobster Roll With Butterfish
- Try the Sashimi Combination - He cuts it up well.
- Try the Crispy Crab Roll - Good basic nothing over the top roll.
- Try the Spider Roll - Spider roll was great, you can eat it in Front of a date it's not one of Elvis super rolls
- Try the Omega 3 Roll - Another giant sushi roll.
- Try the Volcano Roll - Enough heat to get your lips warm. All good.
- Try the Fusion Roll
- Best teriyaki chicken around!