Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Wifi password is: thedylan393
- Every three months a new menu in the brasserie.
- Great wines, intimate atmosphere, classy decor and good service
- One of the most expensive hotels, but for good reason. Rooms are very comfortable, service is personalized and exceedingly professional, minibars are custom & guest public spaces are luxurious
- The Dylan is Amsterdam's most stylish and intimate hotel, offering its guests a sensational personal service. The Dylan ensures an environment of sheer escapism and luxury. Enjoy Amsterdam in style!
- High wine, superb wines and made to order wonderful foodies.
- Great location! Excellent Service! Impeccable room! Delicious Restaurant!! Relaxing and hip bar!!
- Great, quality hotel. Fun fact: the place was named after Bob Dylan, who studied in the building to become a vicar during the 50s.
- Breakfast is just another great part of this fantastic hotel
- Super Hotel with super staff and an awesome location. Hands down you will not be disappointed!
- Perfect! Great location. Beautiful charming place. Great and attentive staff. A winner.
- Always ask the bar staff (Joost or Pascal) for the special cocktails. As they can shake a lot of nice onces!
- High wine is a must. The Dylan's spin on high tea.
- Interesting cocktails, quirky but well executed.
- very stylish place - never stayed overnight but had lunch once and an apro another time.. both times a great experience; nice atmosphere!
- Have ravioli, gorgeous flavours and big portion. Amazing wine list
- Wonderful atmosphere, comfortable & cozy rooms, excellent service, location at the heart of the city, delicious food. You name it, it's there.
- Subtle, classical and warm atmosphere. Great location and friendly staff
- !!! , . .