The Duke of Edinburgh
- Have some Scotch Eggs and a pint
- love the fact that this place disrupts the normal suburban horror of the South Bay
- Do not let Walter give you drinks. You will get messed up. Hard core.
- Take a shot of Rumple Minze with Rocco.
- You can't go wrong by ordering Bangers and Mash
- Yummy yummy fish n chips! Want some now...=)
- Favorite place in the valley. Fish & Chips, bangers & mash, Bass,Guinness all excellent here.
- Sadly has non alcoholic brew for the likes of @raavas
- Late on a Wednesday night when Rocco is working, play Smokie "Living Next Door to Alice" on the jukebox.
- Best fish n chips, best Shepherd's pie anywhere !!
- First timers or regulars: the Scotch Eggs & a Guinness are a must here!
- On Tuesday nights after 10:30 look for the group in the back room, and ask to "sing a tag" with them.
- Try a pasties...
- Ask Rocco about the Rumple
- Bring your dollah bills!!!
- Chicken and mushroom pie is a pot pie and doesn't have bottom crust.
- Good for a pint of Guinness.
- Vegetarians & vegans: get the samosas. They come with sweet/spicy sauce. While not technically vegan (ghee=butter) you're excused for taking a short hiatus from your self imposed dietary restrictions.
- Fish and chips
- The chicken and mushroom pie with a pint of Fuller ESB.