Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Strawberry mojitos to celebrate the upcoming summer berries (above, right). [Just Putzing Around the Kitchen]
• Drunk hiking may not be the best idea, but if you had to do it, we recommend port. [The Hairpin]
• A look back in Prohibition history: the "We Want Beer" parade. [New Yorker]
• Here is the beginning of an epic story about a man reviving a vodka empire. [Bar-blog]
• Oh yes, and of course somebody decided to build a Brawndo water fountain from Idiocracy. [Gawker]