Three times a week, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A gin, rosemary, and lemon refresher courtesy of Denver's Olivéa (above). [Creative Culinary]
• One spice mix, two recipes: spiced almond milk or yogurt lassi (right). [Hobby and More]
• Ever wonder what crazy things people ask sommeliers? [The Hairpin]
• Of course there's a sombrero-shaped gadget to squeeze fresh fruit into your bottled water. [Gawker]
• Apparently, parents who live in Napa Valley randomly approach their 19-year-old daughters and say things like, "Why don’t you have your own wine?" [The Food Life]