Drink Blogs: Homemade Cardamom Tea and More
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Homemade cardamom black tea looks, and sounds, perfect for a quiet afternoon. [Juls' Kitchen]
• Pinot grigio lovers should read this great primer to Austria’s Grüner Veltliner. [The Hairpin]
• Beer-garitas — beer, tequila, and limemade sound like the perfect combination for Super Bowl Sunday. [Eat Yourself Skinnyrice Hike]
• Every coffee shop should be serving cappuccinos with foam bears, horses, and puppies. [Smith & Ratliff]
• Here's a fascinating post about the different "schools of thought" about beer. [A Good Beer Blog]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.