Donut Recipes to Make at Home Slideshow
December 4, 2012
Apple Beignets with Caramel Sauce
These unbelievable donuts are the best over the top treat. They taste like a caramel apple cider in donut form!
Apple Cider Donut Holes
These awesome donut holes are sweetened with apple cider and are perfect for a quick snack. Make them for a Saturday morning treat after soccer games.
Maple Cinnamon Donuts
There is nothing quite as fall-like as the taste of maple. These delicious baked donuts are on the healthier side, which makes them twice as amazing.
Pumpkin Spice Cake Donuts
Filled with the flavors of cinnamon and ginger, these spicy donuts are PERFECT for your upcoming party.
Sour Cream Doughnuts with Dulce de Leche
These decadent donuts are rich and creamy with a thick caramel glaze. They are absolutely perfect for dipping in hot coffee or hot chocolate while you are perched on your deck wrapped in a warm sweater.
Click here for more Donut Recipes to Make at Home.
More From Babble:
• 24 sinfully sweet dessert recipes in a jar
• 10 tasty mug cakes you can make in under 10 minutes
• 11 mouth-watering recipes for the pumpkin obsessed
• 17 drinks you wouldn't guess are non-alcoholic
• 8 homemade Girl Scout cookie recipes - Samoas, Thin Mints, and more