- get here early or you won't get an outside table.
- Great service,but don't ask for water. They will give it to you and you will be sorry it has so much iron it leaves a blood after taste.
- Doesn't get much better on a warm summer evening.
- Awesome chicken quesadilla!!
- the olive burger!
- The southwestern wrap is awesome! Try it with sides of salsa and onion. Delicious.
- Get the waffle fries. Good is great and service is good.
- Burgers are good. O-rings solid
- Bloodie Mary
- This is my favorite spot in northern Michigan. Great food on one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. How can you go wrong?
- Having dinner with George
- Torchtini! Not on the menu anymore but a yummy summer drink.
- Love it here, but you might want to avoid sitting next to building on the west side of the deck. It's a beautiful view, but you'll get an occasional whiff of the bathroom.
- Go for a pitcher of Short's cervesa it's the perfect summer beer to enjoy while sitting on the deck.
- Great place to stop & grab a bite while enjoying Torch Lake
- Lousy service, lousy food, no refills on iced tea or soft drinks... Won't be back
- Fab olive burgers and gorgeous views of Torch Lake
- Amazing Baja salad
- Nice spot to see Torch Lake, but their food is WAY overpriced. No drink refills; if you have kids, skip Dockside and stop at the access in Alden further south to see Torch Lake. Service is slow.
- Great fast food! Nachos were great!