The Dining Room
The Pier First Class Lounge (near Gate 63)
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG),
- Ambience, food and service...
- The Chinese Set
- empty plates
- The Dan Dan Mein, a Chinese spiced soup noodles with a peanut base is the signature dish, although they serve excellent western and ASIAN food in what is Cathay Pacifics first class dining room.
- Part of "The Pier" Lounge. Good food, fast service.
- The chilled mango and sago dessert is to die for
- One of my favorite lounges in all of the world because of this dining room. Great food, and the price can't be beat.
- Comfortable seating at this First Class restaurant
- divine food and dining.
- Service with a smile and fast turnaround of order - one of the best airport lounge experiences anywhere in the world
- Fancy meal and the menu gets frequently updated. See menu as of March 2017
- The Beyond Meat vegetarian burger is the dish you want to get. And of course, the dan dan noodles.
- Really nice ribs and dan dan noodles delicious as usual. January 2020 menu below.
- Spacious and service is good. My favourite airport lounge.