Dining Blogs: Nontraditional Dim Sum and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A modern-day dim sum meal at Boston's Moksa with Herbivoracious author Michael Natkin (left). [EatingPlaces]
• Monstrous cakes in the name of art sprout fangs and leak blood. [M S Hove]
• If we could have lobster rolls every day of summer, we would, but they're pricey. The cheapest roll in the Hamptons? $18. [Curbed]
• What's Top Chef Texas contestant Edward Lee up to? Making potato pancakes and peach cobbler for KFC. [Eater]
• The perfect Vietnamese dish in Seattle actually isn't pho. [Gastrolust]