Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Duck tacos (left), mac and cheese (above), and some housemade Oreos round out dinner at Happy's Bar + Kitchen in Boston. [Delicious Dishings]
• Here is a 9-year-old's review of her school lunches, complete with healthiness ratings and hair strand counts. [NeverSeconds]
• GoogaMooga's ExtraMooga tickets cost some $250, plus service fees. Compared to some pricey restaurants around town, it wasn't a bargain at all. [The Bad Deal]
• A genius ice cream Ben & Jerry's lock, to keep those pesky roomates away from your Rocky Road. [Buzzfeed]
• Here is a Tumblr documenting all the food eaten on Law & Order. So much takeout. [Law & Order & Food]