Dining Blogs: Seafood in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Calamari, chicken skin, and excellent cocktails at a West Bridge dinner in Cambridge, Mass. [Delicious Dishings]
• Joe Bastianich talks about Italian food, Babbo, and being a "Restaurant Man." [The New Potato]
• Here is a guide to the best cheap eats in New York City. Spoiler: Mission Chinese wins. [Grub Street]
• What should a restaurant do when a customer has been vomited on by another guest? We hope you never deal with that. [The Price Hike]
• Kind of disgusting gum balls that supposedly taste like a TV dinner. That's some Willy Wonka craziness right there. [Neatorama]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.