Day 17: Magic Cookie Bars
Watch out Penn Spooners… these magic cookie bars are truly addictive. They are the perfect dessert for holiday gatherings AND are also incredibly easy! I suggest you cut up these scrumptious bars into small pieces because they are extremely rich. Share them with family and friends to spread the holiday “magic”. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 24-36 bars depending on the cut
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup butter
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
14 fluid oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 ⅓ cups flaked coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- In 13” by 9” baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter and lightly press down.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and nuts over whole thing.
- Press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown.