Dale's Rainbow Planter Punch
Made by the legendary mixologist Dale DeGroff, this drink might be the perfect sip to end summer.
- 5 Ounces Myers’s dark rum
- 5 Ounces Appleton white rum
- 3 Ounces orange Curaçao
- 6 Ounces fresh orange juice
- 6 Ounces pineapple juice
- 3 Ounces simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water)
- 1/2 Ounce St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 3 Ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 Ounces grenadine
- 1 Tablespoon angostura bitters
Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Before serving, shake individual drinks in a shaker with ice and strain into punch cups or large goblets filled ¾ of the way with ice. Garnish each drink with pineapple, orange, and lime slices.