Burgers, Bar, American
140 Virginia St (at E Canal St.)
Richmond, VA 23219
- Try the California burger! It's amazing!
- GRAND OPENING Today MAY 1st!! Bourbon bar is gonna be AWESOME
- Wowzers, the Hangover Burger is insanity. Onion rings, fried egg, chili, and you can get a beef, turkey, or veggie pattie.
- Opening for weekends only - April 16thGrand opening - May 1st
- Burgers are greasy but delicious. Recommend the one battered in a Red Stag Bourbon sauce.
- Discount for people living in Vistas on the James
- Try the teriyaki wings... Excellent!
- We went on Saturday afternoon, no bartender only a server who didn't know how to mix a drink,poor service, way over priced, $6.00 for an Evan Williams and coke which is a $12.00 bottle of bourbon :(