Rock Club, Bar, Pizza
- Legendary nightclub that has featured then-unknowns such as Nirvana and Soundgarden. Long list of who's-whos has played here, including Beastie Boys, R.E.M., Death Cab for Cutie and Modest Mouse.
- Use the bathroom and remember what it was like at the old Croc.
- Surprisingly good brick oven pizza, served till 2am during the week and 3am on the weekend. Has a crispy charred crust taste. Only 4 bucks during hh...
- Go upstairs and charge your phone
- Historical venue!
- Don't smoke weed by the door :)
- Kirk the security guard is the man!
- Don't get lost on your walk back to Capital Hill. ;)
- See The Parlotones here on 10/29/11! http://thrillcall.com/event/907493
- The head sound guy is so hawt....
- Woodfire pizza oven makes awesome $6.50 any topping pizzas!! They also have $8 pitchers!!!
- Have a Negro modelo and a veggie pizza! Tasty with a bit of a kick to it
- The pizza is tasty and the staff is super-friendly!
- Great sound system and the bartenders are cool and keep things moving. Does get a little hot in there when the temperature rises.
- The staff is the most friendly! Their tap beer selection is gorgeous
- Great venue and fun list of redbull cocktails
- Rock music, whiskey and wifi
- Pizza and beer! :)
- For sold-out, quality shows, The Crocodile may be the best venue in town!
- Great venue to watch a band. Intimate with solid sound.