The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S (at W Harmon Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Check out the awe-inspiring, award-winning video art installations in the lobby and hotel elevators.
- Be on the lookout for The Pizzeria--there's no sign. Or try any of our other amazing restaurants. You won't find them anywhere else in Vegas.
- Painting, sculptures & artistic expressions take center stage throughout the gallery as well, serving to highlight the hotel. Grab a drink & stroll through the exhibits & experience art in a new way.
- Take a moment to watch the lobby columns. They rotate frequently, so there's always something new to see.
- Room 879 reached maximum capacity last night, and thats only counting the cocktail waitresses.
- feelin' so fly like a G6
- ARE U HUNGRY? Here's a Food Tip 4 u. Chk out the Cosmo's Pizzeria. Sorta hidden, its on floor 3 between Jaleo's & Blue Ribbon. Follow a narrow hallway to 1 of the best slices in LV, it's worth a trip!
- Amazing place! The crowd us young, upbeat and everyone has an amazing sense of style and sexy chicness.
- The cosmo was built on 8 acres. If you picked it up, it would fit into the fountain at the bellagio!
- Make sure to fully investigate the entire property... We know you'll be happy you did.
- Take a moment to watch the lobby columns, and keep an eye out for our latest installation, Monarch, a reflection of the female form set to "Lady" by Chromatics.
- Secret Pizza in Cosmo Hotel - it isn't actually called this, and is nearly impossible to find at the Cosmo Hotel, but it's the most delicious & cheapest pizza you'll ever eat!
- Named after the highest quality level of Italian wines, D.O.C.G. boasts a bountiful, 3,000-bottle cellar and an incredible array of complementary dishes that both accentuate the wine pairings
- Be sure to hit the Chandelier Bar! (and maybe even drink your way to the top of this 3 story cocktail and bling wonderland!)
- For the meeting planner on the go, The Cosmopolitan provides bottled water, fruit juices, J&M Cookies, Gary West Beef Steak Strips, and Sahale Snacks, as well as a Rubiks Cube and a magazine.
- - .
- Have a cocktail in the chandelier lounge..OMG!!! Classy!!:P
- Need to step up and make sure to reserve a fountain view suite with a balcony... best rooms in Vegas
- Try The Wicked Spoon Buffet, hands down best in Las Vegas!
- There are plenty of diversions at this see-and-be-seen, design-forward hotel: Marquee Nightclub, inventive boutiques, and a range of restaurants, from brasserie Comme a to the burger joint Holsteins.