Cooking Blogs: Pie Pops and More
Every day, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A delicious summer twist on the cake pop: pie pops, made by Emily Schuman. [Cupcakes and Cashmere]
• While asparagus is still in season, throw it together with bacon and Dijon mustard for spicy kick. [For the Love of Cooking]
• For a healthy alternative to comfort food, these Skinny Texas Cheese Fries leave on the potato skins for extra fiber and combine them with a low-fat buttermilk ranch on the side. [Skinny Taste]
• A Key lime curd tastes as delicious on its own as it does in yogurts, scones, or tartlets. [Annie's Eats]
• Add Parmesan and mayo to your next serving of tilapia for a flavorful rub. [Kaylyn's Kitchen]