Cooking Blogs: A Gorgeous Cherry Tart and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Old-school banana pudding is kind of a perfect way to start off summer. [Ezra Pound Cake]
• This gorgeous cherry brown butter tart combines our favorite summer fruit with our favorite ingredient (above, left). [Apron and Sneakers]
• Making jams in the summer might be counterproductive to staying cool, but this strawberry balsamic jam might be worth it. [Kid Cultivation]
• Stay away from ranch dressing this summer by making your own perfect French vinaigrette. [A Cup of Jo]
• Easy orange juice: the Citra sipper just plugs into any cirtus fruit for fresh squeezed juice. [Kiosk]