Cooking Blogs: Chicken Enmoladas and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Use up that leftover chicken and mole (who ever has "leftover" mole?) in this chicken enmoladas recipe (above, left). [Colores, Sabores, Olores]
• Summer pies are fantastic, but get rid of the baking heat by opting for a no-bake pie, studded with berries. [Kitchen Meets Girl]
• Sweet potato scones sound kind of amazing for a hot summer tea time. [Confections from the Cody Kitchen]
• Gooey, chocolatey homemade s'mores. We don't care if it's hot. It's delicious. [Mom De Cuisine]
• A classic watermelon granita gets an updo with rosewater. [Sweet Roots]
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.