Wacky Recipe Wednesday Week No. 6
Welcome to the sixth week of The Daily Meal’s Wacky Wednesday recipe roundup, a series where we reach out to our talented Culinary Content Network of food bloggers and request their strangest, weirdest, and most interesting recipes — creations so “wacky” they make you pause and ask, “Wait…what are you making?”
“Wacky” could mean a strange flavor pairing or interesting cooking method, or it could mean a dish has an absurd presentation or ridiculous background story. No one really knows what craziness Wacky Wednesday will rake in, but I can tell you this: We are definitely having some fun with it.
Check out this week’s wackiest recipes:
Grilled Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
The Girls Can Grill blogger is back again this week with another grilled dessert recipe that is just perfect for fall in the wackiest way possible: grilled pumpkin spice cheesecakes grilled inside real pumpkins. Check out her recipe here.
The Poison Frog
Souffle Bombay says she loves Halloween, and we believe it. Just check out this wacky poison frog shot. First, she makes a green apple simple syrup and adds a
lot bit of Everclear and DeKuyper Green Apple Schnapps. She even completes the look with bright red corn syrup “blood.” Find the recipe here.
Egg Roll Frittata
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas