Red and Pink Foods to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
In this week’s Culinary Content Network SWAT (Sharing With A Theme), our talented food bloggers were feeling festive and romantic. They sent us scores of Valentine’s Day romantic treats and savory recipes for dishes designed for a special evening just for two or for treats to share with many deserving Valentines. (If you want to dig in by yourself, though, we won’t judge.)
Though this roundup is mostly desserts, there are a few enticing red and pink savory additions in the mix, too. Don’t miss out; make your Valentine something over the top and heart-gladdening this Feb. 14.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them