7 Reasons Why Viking's 5-Ply Everyday Pan Makes Home Cooking Easy
A passion for cooking usually means an acute appreciation for the finest kitchen tools. Just like a carpenter covets the latest nail gun or impact driver, top chefs and weekend kitchen warriors alike value the ergonomic grip of a pot's heat-resistant handles (or its ability to perfectly braise and slow roast). Here are seven reasons that Viking's new 5-ply Everyday Pan is a must-have tool in your kitchen's arsenal:
• Its 3.4-quart capacity accommodates most of the recipes you'll find in cookbooks.
• It moves gracefully from the stovetop to the oven or grill. It’s made with 5-Ply professional-grade quality and an aluminum core to maximize heat transfer.
• Easy lifting stay-cool handles means no worries for having pot holders at the ready
• Magnetic stainless steel exterior. Translation: Dishwasher-safe surface allows you to say goodbye to scrubbing.
• It’s handcrafted in the United States, which helps to create jobs here at home.
• It has a lifetime warranty — the ultimate peace of mind!
Photo courtesy of Steve Mirsky. Coverage made possible by participating in a sponsored product review.