French, American, Bar
$ $ $ $
33 Royal St, New Orleans Square (at Disneyland Park)
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Good luck gettin' in.
- Only place in the entire park with 2-ply TP
- You can go on the balcony! It has a great view of New Orleans Square and you can watch all the people wandering around.
- Here is a pic of the usual Club 33 cookie but finished in Christmas style with red and green sprinkles.
- 100 bucks a plate have to call ahead very private and have to be member
- The Fruit Punch is Club 33's signature nonalcoholic drink. Made with 3 fruit juices and passion fruit and grenadine syrup.
- If you can go during Fantasmic, you get to watch from the balcony... very cool! Hope I get to go back one day...
- If you're lucky enough to get in, request Louis as your waiter- he's fantastic with 19 years of experience! Also, the cheese plate is a must.
- Sponsor an unexpected visitor.
- Love the lobster tails and crab claws for appetizers can't wait till my Chateaubriand arrives
- I just got engaged here!! I can check that off my bucket list! They provide the most amazing service and the food was absolutely delicious. This place will always be in my heart.
- If anyone wants to sponsor me, I'd really appreciate it. Been trying to get on the wait list for years!!
- Candlelight was Amazing!! Chef did a spectacular job on the special menu! Everything was incredible!
- Play Elton Johns harpsichord next to the buffet line.
- The mayor of Club 33 rocks! :)
- VIP Socialite Status
- Order Champagne!!!
- The Mai Tai is off the hook!
- Rock Lobster & Chateaubriand were amazing. Waiting for my dessert now. Can't wait!
- Amazing Everything!!! Randy is the best waiter EVER!