Back To Avocado 101!
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup good-quality olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Taza Roasted Cacao Nibs
- Pinch of salt
- 8 Cups mild salad greens, such as mesclun or red leaf lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 Ounces fresh goat cheese
In a food processor, blend the orange juice, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, nibs, and salt until emulsified. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss together the greens, peppers, and avocado. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and serve.