- Welcome to the birthplace of the Kentucky Derby! Churchill Downs and its signature race were launched in 1875 by Colonel M. Lewis Clark.
- Ready for the Derby? We've made network improvements on site so you can share every second of the greatest two minutes in sports.
- The Kentucky Derby is a classic sporting event. Make sure you dress to impress like me if youre headed to watch the races. - Terrell, The T.O. Show
- Kentucky Oaks!
- Derby Day was a success even with the rain.
- You can find all the crazy drunk people in the infield...
- Follow #kentuckyderby and #derby2010 on twitter!
- You will enjoy every minute at The Oaks & The Kentucky Derby @ Churchill Downs. Dress to impress, enjoy the atmosphere and the passion of horse racing at its best
- The mother of all race tracks! Looking forward to returning!
- Drink a Mint Julep, do a tour of the infield for amazing people watching, then put it all on number 9!
- Perhaps our signature event, the Kentucky Derby! This event is a must for every sports fan, and we have the right package for you. With multiple options available, the Derby has never been so close!
- Arguably the most famous of Louisville landmarks, the Downs and the Twin Spires draws folks from all around the world.
- On oaks & derby day the food is $$$$, so bring a sack lunch with you and spend the money you save on a winning bet.
- Q. How do you make a Mint Julep?A. Water, sugar, mint leaves, whiskey...and some good old Kentucky fresh air! ENJOY THE RACE!
- Sing along with "My Old Kentucky Home."
- Gotta try the infield at least once in your life time
- HullabaLOU was amazing. very fun
- Derby Week!
- Sit in the stands.
- Commuter options include public transit bus route 4 from down town.