Love doughnuts and chocolate? The two come together in Choclatique's new Designer Donuts. The adorable ring-shaped treats are actually handmade miniature chocolates that look and taste like real doughnuts and come in just about every favorite doughnut flavor you can imagine. Choclatique’s Designer Donuts are around about 60 calories each, much less than your average doughnut.
• Jelly Doughnut — a strawberry-filled treat in milk chocolate sprinkled with sugar
• Chocolate Sprinkles — a dark chocolate cream-filled doughnut in milk chocolate, glazed with white chocolate, and topped with dark chocolate sprinkles
• Almond Coconut Flake — an almond butter and coconut-filled doughnut in dark chocolate
• Carrot Cream Cheese — a carrot cake ganache and sour cream-cheesecake-filled doughnut in dark chocolate
• Johnny Appleseed’s Apple — a buttery caramel and spice apple-filled doughnut in milk chocolate
• Marshmallow Mint Chip — a mint, mini-chocolate chip ganache-filled doughnut in dark chocolate
It's a gimmick but it's a pretty cute one. There are a total of 15 flavors, each with no preservatives or artificial flavors. They come in a leather gift box tied with a satin ribbon for $35 through the Choclatique web site. Go to Choclatique.com to see more.